Monday 17 January 2011

After Effects introducing the idea of motion graphics...

I'm not going to lie, before starting after effects the idea of motion graphics scared the hell out of me and i thought i would be rubbish at this project... BUT ...i absolutely love it! The idea of designing for screen really appeals to me but i feel that i'm really behind compared to people on courses such as Digital Media therefore havn't got as good of a chance as them to get a job. I think it is a great programme to know for a young Graphic Designer as more and more design is becoming digitally based, so maybe i have my foot in the door a little bit by knowing and understanding design for screen. I am hoping to use my Top 10 video for my portfolio and after the disaster of my last project i really want to get stuck in with the print element of the project and come up with a stylish piece of packaging!


This is my chance to come up with a brilliant piece of work, which i NEED!
I need to get my head down and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment