Monday 10 May 2010

PPD Presentation

Which of these words describes you as an individual?
I find myself to be a very open person, i also chose vocal as i can talk about my ideas and designs quite well. Unfortunately i am very critical, mainly of my own work but i try to turn this into something positive as it pushes me further.

Which of these words best describe your approach to life?
I have chosen reflective as i look back on things i have done or things that have happened and try to learn from them.

What do you want to be?
I'd love to be more organised, i always start of the project well and somehow get lost in the middle.

Which of the following qualities do you look for in others?
Honesty is a must, creativity goes without saying and please please be focused!

10 things i have learnt:
1. Illustrator
2. Indesign
3. Colour Theory
4. Type & Grid
5. the importance of time management
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

10 things i want to learn:
1. not necessarily learn but i want to push myself as far as i can next yr and make the most out of the course
2. to write and record more
3. to be more aware of the design practise now
4. to make my work more professional
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Which of these words describes you as a designer?
Effective

I want my work to promote, attract and package.

I associate the word 'Process' with my work as my ideas and designs show a clear thought process.

I have developed my skills in composition, idea generation, print, research and problem solving.

I would like to develop my skills further in colour, print, image and drawing. I want to make my work a lot more creative next year.

I am interested in developing skills in typography, photography although i have already a basic understanding, pushing myself further with printing techniques, illustration- by drawing more and playing with images.

No comments:

Post a Comment