Saturday 8 May 2010

OUGD103 SFE -Crit 2 with John

I brought to the crit further images i had collected of inspirational points in Leeds aswell as an initial poster design and my final logo design. 
They really liked how my idea had progressed and that i was on track with my project. Sean thought that stickers would be very relative for my project and john approached me with the idea of making the book into postcards instead that could be torn out and used. i really like this idea and i think it would be more interactive and engaging for the students.
Instead of showing a description of what the image is and where you can find it, they have to find it themselves and then fill in the location.. this could work with the sticker idea, they put a sticker on the postcard like a stamp, when it is found.
Over the weekend i plan to collect images of buildings in leeds to use for the 3d poster as well as finishing my collection of 100 inspiring photos. This will allow me to proceed with design investigations for the book, website, cup, posters and stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment