Thursday 21 April 2011

PlaNarama email draft

PlaNarama Ltd

Unit 2H, Clapham North Arts Centre
26-23 Voltaire Road
London SW8 6DH

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE CREATIVE MANAGER
kate@PLANarama.com

Hello Kate,

I recently came across your company whilst doing a Ted Baker competition project for YCN. I am currently studying BA Graphic Design at Leeds College of Art and i'm looking into the area of design in which to persue and I love the thought of working within Fashion and Retail, your company is a real inspiration to me and has made me so excited about my future career. I am currently collating a portfolio of work and was wondering whether you could give me some feedback on my work, I think it would be really beneficially for me and hopefully it'll be something you enjoy too.
Thankyou for taking the time to read this email, If I haven't contacted the right person please could you let me know the name of who I should get in touch with. Please let me know if you are interested and I shall send a short Pdf of work to you
thanks again,

Stephanie Oglesby

No comments:

Post a Comment