Sunday 17 April 2011

Task 5 Proposed Position Statements

Write 10 short but informative statements that identify your distinctive ‘positioning’ as a Graphic Designer. Your statements should consider your ambitions, skills and areas of creative interest in relation to the market, your clients, competition and possible collaborators and should be based on the information that you have collected in response to the set tasks.

1. I work best with rigid briefs, I can't design for the sake of designing, I need a reason.

2. I want close relations with my clients, creating designs that reflect their personality.

3. I want to work within a small, humble multi-disciplinary design company that are passionate in what they do.

4. I want to be part of a large retail brands creative team.

5. I would like to collaborate with fashion photographers, fashion stylists and artists on projects.

6. I want to see my work in retail stores, representing brands I like.

7. I want to work with and support young creatives.

8. I want to be known for creative and innovative designs in packaging and store interiors

9. I want to have a comfortable salary to be able to afford lifes little luxuries

10. After working in companies and building up experience and a name for myself I would like to set up my own freelance company and work from home and start a family

1 comment:

  1. all fair and achievable goals Steph.I especially like 7 and 10- sure you can work out why.

    ReplyDelete