Tuesday 2 November 2010

What do i want to achieve this year?

I want to explore the industry, find where it is that i belong, find out how to approach these companies and what i want to find out from them.
I want to be able to manage my time efficiently and hopefully this will help me to be less stressed!

What do i want to achieve by the end of next year?

By the end of next year i want to leave with a portfolio of work that i am proud of.
I want to know what kind of companies i would like to work for and

What do i want from my career?

To work in a 360 degree's/ multi disciplinary agencies, that gives me the chance to work on a broad range of briefs covering all aspects of Graphic Design
I want to be financially comfortable, but more importantly i want to enjoy my job, if this means working for less money then so be it.
More than anything i want to be happy and confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment