Saturday 2 October 2010

What do I want to achieve this yr?
-I want to have created a pdf of work
-I want to have sourced and contacted design companies for work placement
-I want to have created work that reflects the areas of design I wish to persue.
-I want to get better with time keeping
-I want to have more fun with my work
-To work on live briefs

What do I want to achieve by the end of next yr?
-To have completed and persued work placement
-To have a focused/ professional portfolio I am proud of
-To have work plans in progress
-To be spotted by a company at the graduate shows
-To be comfortable and confident at designing for others

What do I want to achieve in my career?
-I want to have a good work/ social life balance
-I want to be financially comfortable to afford a nice house, family and life's luxuries
-I want to be happy within my job, work with positive people in a friendly environment
-I want to have worked with some big fashion and retail labels aswell as helping young creatives start up
-I want to offer a trusting, professional, friendly service that creates fresh, informed ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment