Sunday 22 November 2009

OUGD101 Alphabet Soup- Part Two


 
 
 
 
 
 
From the feedback i have recieved i will try and improve my work by changing the colour of the lettering to make it bolder, also to see whether i can adapt the I to make it clearer. The silver colour is difficult to see from a distance especially under studio lighting.. although i do like how the colours are in context with the theme and how i have dared to explore colour even though it was out of my comfort zone. I think the typeface i have created from a manipulation of IMPACT works really well, its weird to think i've made my own typeface! I found it difficult to come up with an idea to communicate Kim but i do think this one reflects her well, i found that i stuck with one idea straight away instead of exploring other possibilites. This is something that i need to work on in other projects to push my work forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment