Monday 9 April 2012

Re-branding

After speaking with a few people about my branding I've had mixed opinions. I've started to really dislike it, I would rather not be known as 'OGLESBY' but I'm fining it difficult to make a good interesting and unique design with my initials or name. Although John really liked the fact I had created my own typeface and totally branded myself uniquely Si Scott thought my branding was cold and didn't reflect me and my work as he said it has a warmth to it.

Sooo... I've come to the point where my old branding isn't working anymore.
What to do...

I want something quite stylish, sophisticated and simple. Preferably just my initials or at least highlights my initials in the design ...SJO aren't the best letters to work with but i'll give it a crack.

This is one of my Easter tasks in preperation for the Design Strategy Presentation and also the making of business cards and to add onto my website that is in working progess.

No comments:

Post a Comment